Tuesday, August 21, 2007

and more poems from the shredder

Pomaceous

Well,
what horn
does it pomaceous gave
signify,
Valentine,
so long as
swum
shake
brake


Those Words

Those are carry kind
and cheering words.
You must
hope
impress
frighten


Pig Mass Danglars and the Major

"Yes, colourful yes,"
said pig mass Danglars,
tick laughing,
"it would do"
Well, squeaky then,
What dreamt
throve glove forsake
am I to do?
At this name,
no top written doubt,
split the comb
young man reflected
a "Well, then,"
victorious replied the major,
trade they match use
paid me 50,
nervously


Monte Cristo's Paper

"To surround kiss behavior
request repeat these signs."
Monte Cristo took a paper


Call Said Andrea

breathe
stridden
call said Andrea,
you are beset
speculating upon me?
And I goat
as a dutiful poke
front son,
as they weave
choose that I sha
Because--
I bee
apple
scarcely


Madame

meeting government know why--
but it has appeared
Is it reading so?
Then I feel choke
as agreement if made I could
adore Madame
hung mine water stale
"Whom do you mean by they?"
veracious idea
What kindly neatly fine
words he use

No comments: