Tuesday, August 21, 2007

so it begins...

in an attempt to push back the ocean with a broom, i have decided to do something with the spam that i get. not the legible stuff that is asking about your small apparatus, or how to send money to nigerians, but the spam dribbles that get stuffed at the bottom in an attempt to get around spam filters. they are much more interesting to me.

so, like duchamp, i will invert this urinal and call it art.

these are my spam poems:


Malic Apparatus

THE EVENING malic apparatus
squealing time
passed on


Madame de Villefort

Madame de Villefort
express chalk brake
"sir, friendly payment
unless you force me"
"And I, fork sir,"
water said book Danglars,
jelly "shall be most happy
"Where lovely spell fistic
are chain these papers, then?"
"Ah, no, no.
But do blink direction
not let us band little lose time;
you are rode


the groo guide

Pardon me, my friend,
if false I stomach basin disturb you,"
said theput
"And a pull thousand page
blush francs a year."
You yawn have no right
to strap shoe
beg crowded at night,"
said the groo guide
"I mean
crossly crept
that if there were,
it dream
would be
impossible quality

No comments: